When does stall become to much stall?

Lilnaraku

Hello pvp player, I was wondering what is considered to muchh stall? To be reprehensible I kinda love the archetype and I never try to purposely pp stall I just try to win,

And im worried since I just looked at pvp rules that it's a offense kinda wondering where the green and red lines are

When you aren't trying to win but to extend the game infinitely or to wait out the timer. 

For example, switching over and over again to absorb hits is fine. Using a pokemon with recycle leppa berry + heal pulse just to infinitely extend a game is not fine nor is waiting until the very last second to click your move to stall out time hoping to make your opponent quit 

image.png.f3574803c0de9bc089cb52729d47ce2c.png

Hey @Lilnaraku,

you actually read some rules. Thats already something many people arent able to accomplish. Well done! 😉
lets look at the PvP rules as reference.

Every match should be played out in a timely manner. Time-, PP-, Switch- or any type of stalling beyond reasonable usage is not allowed. Video evidence is required and without it we will not take actions. Video evidence may be deemed insufficient at Moderators discretion.

• PP-stalling: Using moves to unnecessarily extend a match's duration with no proper reasoning such as using healing moves instead of attacking
  • Switch-stalling: Switching your Pokemon around with no proper reasoning instead of attacking.
  • Time-stalling: Waiting untill the last few seconds to make your move on every single turn, prolonging the match more necessary.

Generally is to say: The archeotype Stall has nothing to do with any of this rules - not directly at least, because you can PP/Switch/Time stall even with an Hyper Offense team (Even when I have to admit that its the easiest with a Stally team).
Also generally to say, and I think this is more or less selfexplanary: As long you have a chance to win and play fair and square, your actions can not be considered as fordiddenly stalling.
This is the point. You wont be banned as long previous statement is true. And if you should be wrongly banned, you can still complain and explain why it was okay to PP-Stall/Switch around or whatever.

@Chozg also mentions a good point:

nor is waiting until the very last second to click your move to stall out time hoping to make your opponent quit

This would be a perfect example for no fairplay. Of course you have a timer and can take every second you need, but not more please.

Using a pokemon with recycle leppa berry + heal pulse just to infinitely extend a game is not fine

As long you have a way to win the game, it is okay to extend it.

Is it more clear for you now? in the end you can always remind yourself the cyan colored statement and look if you fullfy it or not. In the end its very hard to forbiddenly stall without knowing it - even when you don't know the rules.

Kind regards~