I want to play with my friends

Traineralpha

So i have two accounts during the Beta so we only played on one server. Now that i'm back and my friends decided to play on Blue while i had characters on Red. Is there a way to play on Blue. i won't even care if i have to Start over i just want to keep my name. Royal and it has membership on it that i bought a while back.

so my questions are

Can i bring 1 character over to Blue? (even if i have to start over. I'm fine with that)

Can i also bring my membership also? (don't care if i don't)

I just want to switch over to play with my friends that i brought to the game.

"You can Jail a revolutionary, but you can't jail the revolution" Fred Hamption Jr

xiQhuDL.png

yes yo ucan use your name on blue and noone is able to take it, however you can't transfer anything from red to blue. You'll have to start all over again but you can play normally like you would on red

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

Thanks all lot everyone, Sorry for the placement. Didn't know where to post it. It just i'm trying to play but nothing happening. Maybe it's loading character creation. :thanks:

"You can Jail a revolutionary, but you can't jail the revolution" Fred Hamption Jr

xiQhuDL.png