"Crystal Steelix" bug. Need Help. Account cant do anything as result

Laguna

Hey I was just making my new game file for the first time since last Summer 2015 and when I went to get my starter pokemon, I discovered a glitch. I feel it could be the fact that I haven't touched my account in many months and that the server is picking up my old pokemon I did have before the data reset. It's showing I already got a pokemon but yet I haven't got my starter and it's showing to not have a avatar. Here's the screenshot I made.

wotKvsB.png?1

- Laguna Shirogane

P.S. I just also discovered that I cant leave Oak's Lab due to this too. My theory is that since I haven't touched my account since Alpha when it was just TeamR members and around 100 others (I was a TeamR member and still am), that the number of data wipes/resets since this past Summer may have caused my account to have corrupted data and this just showing up as an anomaly in my account...possibly the pokemon I had before the wipe (which happens to be a Pikachu with hardy nature as I remember).

"Destiny....Fate....Dreams. These unstoppable ideals are held deep in the heart of man. As long as there are people who seek freedom in this life, these things shall not vanish from the earth." - Monkey D. Garp, One Piece

Re: New Bug Discovered

<t>hey guys, the bug is still on my account. I still cant play until this is resolved. I still got this supposed Crystal Steelix glitch thingy. My friend Lentz AKA Giovanni tried what he could but to no avail.</t>

"Destiny....Fate....Dreams. These unstoppable ideals are held deep in the heart of man. As long as there are people who seek freedom in this life, these things shall not vanish from the earth." - Monkey D. Garp, One Piece

146885 Replaced your pokemon with a Pikachu, same stats.
Part 2 of my glitch is that I never got my pokedex and Prof. Oak still thinks I already got my pokedex. So I still cant leave the lab. I thank you for the pokemon but it only solved half my problem. It needs to recognize that I got my pokedex and in order to get it, I have to talk to Oak and, like I said, he's just merely checking my pokedex rating instead of giving me one. This whole glitch is showing as if I'm picking back up where I left off back in Alpha testing before the numerous wipes and, in that old data, I had already gotten my Pikachu and Pokedex and ready to head to Viridian City.