Boss Nikola said: "fighting me will be of no use to you"

Phunew2712

I already have 1 Keldeo but its IVS is not good so I want to catch another Keldeo but when I come to beat Nikola he says "fighting me will be of no use to you" and won't let me hit so what should i do so i can hit him and get another Keldeo catch.

26 minutes ago, Phunew2712 said:

I already have 1 Keldeo but its IVS is not good so I want to catch another Keldeo but when I come to beat Nikola he says "fighting me will be of no use to you" and won't let me hit so what should i do so i can hit him and get another Keldeo catch.

unknown.png

• Like 1

Hello @Phunew2712,

As Wakaranaii posted the list of restoreable legendaries by Nikola and Keldeo being not one of them, it is clear that Nikola won't restore your Keldeo if you release it and hence you won't get a new set of IVs.

It's also better that you haven't released your Keldeo yet, and I would strongly advise against doing so. Given the circumstances, releasing your Keldeo may not yield the desired outcome, and it's best to avoid taking that action.

If you have any further questions or concerns regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Kind regards,

Yverneas.