Ability: Levitate
EVs: 0 HP / 11 Atk / 0 Def / 1 SpA / 1 SpD / 1 Spe
IVs: 22 HP / 20 Atk / 11 Def / 28 SpA / 28 SpD / 1 Spe
- Night Shade
- Curse
- Sucker Punch
- Spite

How is it?

You can trade it with me in Vermillion, if you want to...to get it to Gengar. You wouldn't want to evolve Haunter too early though. Gastly evolves into Haunter at lv25. Should get Haunter to lv95 ideally, then evolve to Gengar, if your aim is to get him to lv100 quicker, then use some rare candies for the final 5 levels. If pokes are a higher evolution stage, generally harder to level, hence you wouldn't want to have a lv25 Gengar. Depends on your goal

Edited by Lacomus

Discord: lacoisi

IGN: Lacomus

On 6/12/2023 at 6:44 PM, Lacomus said:

You can trade it with me in Vermillion, if you want to...to get it to Gengar. You wouldn't want to evolve Haunter too early though. Gastly evolves into Haunter at lv25. Should get Haunter to lv95 ideally, then evolve to Gengar, if your aim is to get him to lv100 quicker, then use some rare candies for the final 5 levels. If pokes are a higher evolution stage, generally harder to level, hence you wouldn't want to have a lv25 Gengar. Depends on your goal

Hey!

Just a quick question....

So I beat the Celedon Gym, but the guy selling 50 coins says that the 24 hour cooldown is not over.

I have never even played there before.

What to do?

• 2 weeks later...

@Hektor047 If you decide to trade with someone to help you evolve them (and they send them back), then yes. You'll get to keep them. You'll get the DEX data too. Just be aware about what I said earlier. Evolutions can't be reversed either 

Discord: lacoisi

IGN: Lacomus

17 minutes ago, Lacomus said:

@Hektor047 If you decide to trade with someone to help you evolve them (and they send them back), then yes. You'll get to keep them. You'll get the DEX data too. Just be aware about what I said earlier. Evolutions can't be reversed either 

Thanks man!

• Like 1