New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
-
[Hide & Seek] Where Am I? | 1m Pokédollars Per Find | Ends Oct 4
@Vicrow Yes.
-
[Hide & Seek] Where Am I? | 1m Pokédollars Per Find | Ends Oct 4
Just to clarify to everyone: if you haven’t tagged me in the PRO Discord, you’re not entered. Discord makes everything much easier to manage. If you’ve already tagged me, you’re all set and will receive your first hunt tag later today. If not, please do so.
-
[Hide & Seek] Where Am I? | 1m Pokédollars Per Find | Ends Oct 4
@R0ckst4r @Vicrow If you’ve tagged me with “in” in the PRO Discord, I shall register you both.
-
🦌 Reinders’ Haunted Showdown (Pre-Halloween PvP Tournament) | Sign-ups Close Oct 4
Username: Lacomus Server: Gold Country/Timezone: UK / UTC+1 (BST)
-
🦌 Reinders’ Haunted Showdown (Pre-Halloween PvP Tournament) | Sign-ups Close Oct 4
This is a Reinders-sponsored event with free entry for all participants. 🦌 The tournament will be played on Pokémon Showdown and will include the Mega Evolutions from the suspect tester, alongside the usual PRO Ranked PvP rules. In addition to the 10m prize pool, with payouts awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place, the tournament winner will receive a permanent Champion title role in the PRO Community Tournament Hub Discord, recognising them as a winner of one of our free-entry community tournaments. Tournament Information 1. Format The Tournament will consist of a double-elimination bracket. The bracket will be randomly seeded. Registration will begin now, and will close on Sunday, 4th October 2026 at 12:00 PM BST (UK time / UTC+1). Early sign-ups help us stay ahead of the curve and let us start the tournament right away. All matches prior to the Finals on both brackets will be best of 3. Winner's Bracket Finals, Loser's Bracket Finals, and Grand Finals will be best of 5. Loser Bracket winner has to win 2x Bo5 against the winner bracket winner in order to win the tournament. 2. In Battle All Ranked PvP Rules apply. Ranked PvP Rules - PRO Rules - Pokemon Revolution Online The tournament will be hosted on Pokémon Showdown, with the Mega Evolutions included from the suspect tester permitted, alongside the usual PRO rules. In the event that any Ranked PvP Rules are changed while the tournament is in progress, the change takes effect immediately in this tournament as well. Should any moves, abilities, Pokemon, or items be coded between the start of the tournament and its end, those moves, abilities, Pokémon, or items may not be used. Should any Ranked PvP Rule be broken, the offending player will forfeit the game. Should either player disconnect, the other player may either claim a game victory or allow a rematch at their discretion. Should the server crash during the game, a rematch is to be played with the same teams, unless a player demonstrates that they were in a position where they could not reasonably lose the game. Registration 1. How to Register Fill out the following format and make a post in this thread. Username: Server: Country/Timezone: Example: Username: Lacomus Server: Gold Country/Timezone: UK / UTC+1 (BST) If you haven’t joined the PRO Community Tournament Hub yet, you’re welcome to join. Whether you’d like to participate in this tournament, get involved in future tournaments and games, or join as a guest and watch the action, everyone is welcome. The server is open to all: https://discord.gg/qBs73D7VrD Prize Pool & Payouts This is a Reinders-sponsored event with free entry and a total prize pool of 10m. The prize pool will be awarded to the Top 3 players as follows: 🦌 1st Place: 5m (50%) 🦌 2nd Place: 3m (30%) 🦌 3rd Place: 2m (20%) Total Prize Pool: 10m
-
Lacomus started following Road to 200 - From Auctioneer to PvPer , 🦌 Reinders’ Haunted Showdown (Pre-Halloween PvP Tournament) | Sign-ups Close Oct 4 , Closed and 2 others
- Closed
-
[Hide & Seek] Where Am I? | 1m Pokédollars Per Find | Ends Oct 4
@Tantankare67 @Vicrow Tag me on the PRO Discord at “lacoisi” and I’ll register you both.
-
[Hide & Seek] Where Am I? | 1m Pokédollars Per Find | Ends Oct 4
I’m hiding somewhere in PRO. Find me first and win 1m Pokédollars. I’ll be running several games, with 1m Pokédollars on each find, until October 4th at 12:00 PM BST (UTC+1). Want in? Tag me with “In” in the PRO Discord...not here in this thread. You’ll get a direct tag whenever a hunt starts, giving you a much better chance of seeing it in time. It also means you won’t have to keep checking or signing into the forum and risk missing a hunt. Overall, Discord will be much better for taking part. Once per day, at a random time, I’ll tag everyone taking part, announce how long I’ll be online, and post a map with a box marking the general area I’m hiding in. You won’t get a specific city, route, etc...with several people searching, that would make it far too easy. I’m somewhere inside the box. Find me. My hiding spot changes every game. Hunts take place on the Gold Server using my main account, with the 1m prize paid on Gold. Silver players are welcome. Transfer over or use a Gold alt to play. Only players signed up and tagged for that hunt can claim the prize. If you miss one, you’ll be tagged again next time. Please don’t reply “In” to this thread. Tag me in the PRO Discord instead.
-
Free Bike Funds for New Players | All Servers | Ends Oct 4
If you're new to PRO and you've reached the point where you need to buy the bike but you're short on funds, send me a message and I will cover the cost. If you're unsure about the bike or how to obtain it, you can check the Bike Quest guide on the PRO Wiki here: Cerulean City - Pokémon Revolution Online Wiki. You need at least your 4th badge to trade. I can only trade on the Gold Server. If you're on Silver, you'll need to transfer through the dashboard to claim it. You get one free server transfer every 30 days, so it's up to you whether you feel it's worth using. This offer is specifically for players who are at the bike stage and need the funds to purchase the bike. The offer is open to all players who meet the above requirements and will remain available until Sunday, 4 October 2026 at 12:00 PM (UTC+1 / BST). If you're at this stage and could use the help, just drop me a message. Best way to reach me: Tag me in the PRO Discord, as that's the easiest place for me to see and keep track of requests. Please avoid messaging me randomly in-game or through other areas.
-
Road to 200 - From Auctioneer to PvPer
Entry #3 - Not Every Entry Has To Be Right Not every entry here is going to be important, make sense, or be technically correct. Some thoughts will be poorly formed, focused on things that don't really matter, or based on something I've misunderstood completely. But that's the point. I'm a noob writing down what I'm thinking as I learn. A noob is naturally going to be wrong about a lot of things. I'll look back at some of these entries in a year and wonder what I was talking about. Hopefully I will, because that means I've learned something since writing them. I don't want to avoid writing something just because I'm not confident that I've got it right. If I only wrote down thoughts once they were polished and correct, it wouldn't capture the process of learning. These aren't supposed to be perfect conclusions. They're snapshots of where my thinking is at right now, mistakes, etc.
-
Road to 200 - From Auctioneer to PvPer
Entry #2 - Thinking Beyond the Current Turn One thing that's already obvious is how little I'm thinking about predictions. Most of my decisions were based on the Pokémon in front of me. Example: Jirachi comes out, I switch to Cinderace because it's Fire and super-effective, without considering what my opponent might do next. The same goes for having Sucker Punch on Cinderace. I can see a situation where Sucker Punch is super-effective and think, "Ok, I have an answer," without thinking much beyond that. What if they expect that? What if they don't attack? What could they switch into? Having the right move doesn't mean clicking it is the right play. My knowledge of typical sets is limited, so that's something I need to build: what a Pokémon usually runs, what it could run, and what I should be expecting. I also led Cobalion every game, mainly because I wanted Stealth Rock up early. Again, it's an automatic decision rather than one based on what my opponent brought. I need to think beyond the current turn instead of just reacting to what's in front of me.
-
Road to 200 - From Auctioneer to PvPer
Entry #1 - The Starting Point I recently played a few games on the tournament server as part of a Micro tournament, so this is the beginning for me. I lost them all. Not exactly the start I was hoping for, but probably an appropriate place to begin documenting the journey. The team was put together by @Magikarpsh PokéPaste: https://pokepast.es/1cf4d97c2bc6d95e The team wasn't the problem. I simply didn't play it well. There's something about this team though: Mega Pidgeot is my favourite Mega Evolution. I enjoy using it, and that's something I don't want to lose sight of as I get more involved in PvP. I'm already starting from a position where I'd rather use Pokémon I like than work my way through a viability ranking and pick what the meta tells me is optimal. That may have to change. If I manage to climb higher, perhaps I'll reach a point where those competitive advantages matter more and I have less freedom with choices like my Mega. If that happens, I'll deal with it when I get there. For now, I'd rather enjoy the process. And after this first try, changing Pokémon isn't my biggest concern anyway.
-
Road to 200 - From Auctioneer to PvPer
I'm going to try to reach 200 Rating in PvP. Normal Ranked, Random Ranked, or both. Getting there comfortably in one would be a good start. I'm not good at PvP. I'm 35, from the UK, grew up with Gen 1 and 2, and most of my time in PRO has been spent on PvE and auctions (I'm more of an auctioneer than a PvPer). Competitive Pokémon has never interested me enough to properly learn it. So while everyone starts at 100 Rating, in terms of PvP experience, I'm starting from zero. And that's why I'm making this thread. There are PvP guides written by players who could probably reach 200 half asleep, but I want to document the journey from the other side: Can someone who doesn't know what they're doing learn PvP and reach 200? I'll post my rating, the teams I'm using, mistakes I'm making, things I'm researching, videos and guides I'm watching, advice people give me, what helps, what doesn't, and how my thinking changes as I get more experience. And I'll include the bad stuff too. If I get to 150 and crash back to 70, that's going in here. If I spend time building a team only to discover I've made myself weak to something obvious, that's going in here too. I'm not trying to teach people how to PvP. I'm trying to learn how to PvP. And maybe that's what could make this useful to another new player. Instead of someone who's been playing competitively for years telling you to "just do X", you'll be watching someone who might currently be worse than you trying to understand why X matters in the first place. The goal isn't to hit 200 once because I went on a lucky run. I want to get to the point where 200 feels comfortable. If I drop below it, I want to know I can get back there because I've improved, not because I happened to get lucky with a few matches. If I can do that, maybe this eventually becomes Road to 300. But that's getting ahead of myself. 100 to 200. One step at a time.
-
PvP Season Idea: Ban the Viability Rankings
That’s fair too. Good suggestion if there’s enough interest in it.
-
PvP Season Idea: Ban the Viability Rankings
The PvP Viability Rankings are a guide to which Pokémon are considered the strongest/most effective in the PvP meta. They aren't based purely on usage, but on how well each Pokémon performs, what it offers a team, and how it matches up against the rest of the meta. So, here's an idea for a different kind of season: Ban every Pokémon currently ranked from S through C-. Not because they're broken or deserve permanent bans, but as a one-season experiment. Take away the established meta and see what players come up with. Pokémon that are normally overlooked might have a place, and people would have to experiment with different teams, sets, cores and strategies instead of falling back on the usual options. Would it be balanced? Maybe not. Would it be chaotic and weird? Probably. But that's the point. Either way, it would be something different. Current PvP viability list can be found here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/249948-pro-pvp-viability-rankings-updated-on-05122026/
