Vivillon Ability Bug/Error - Friend Guard Listed Twice

Realm

1. 1.

My Compound Eyes ability Scatterbug evolved all the way to Vivillon and got that useless hidden ability Friend Guard instead. Please give my Vivillon it's Compound Eyes ability back that it was supposed to have kept through evolution.

As you can see in the Pokedex in the screenshot, Friend Guard is listed as both a normal ability and hidden ability instead of just as a hidden ability. Shield Dust is supposed to be the other normal ability of the Scatterbug line which is missing.

KzPzz6B.png

144659 My Compound Eyes ability Scatterbug evolved all the way to Vivillon and got that useless hidden ability Friend Guard instead. Please give my Vivillon it's Compound Eyes ability back that it was supposed to have kept through evolution.

As you can see in the Pokedex in the screenshot, Friend Guard is listed as both a normal ability and hidden ability instead of just as a hidden ability. Shield Dust is supposed to be the other normal ability of the Scatterbug line which is missing.

KzPzz6B.png

Unfortunately there is no way to help you. Unless you can prove that your Scatterbug had the Compound Eyes ability nothing could be done. The two abilities on the Pokedex are interesting though. Pokemon are supposed to keep their abilities when they evolve; except a few. Hopefully a staff member can help you. :confused:

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4