Encounter Rate

Scaydi

Chansey and Kangaskhan seem incredibly hard to find too.

[glow=magenta]Let the flowing current of bountiful imagination shards gather altogether and give birth to a new version of what your disillusioning society knows as 'World'.[/glow]

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To give you a small hint, 5 rarest Pokemon should spawn at least 3 times per day.

does that mean on the whole server or for myself if i would hunt 24 hours a day

Per user. Statically and randomly wise, they should spawn few times per day given their rate. Rarest Pokemon on the server, that is.

Staryu by fishing is a lot more available than surf counterpart and mathematically speaking, more frequent to appear. Similar can be said by Shellder. They are balanced out pretty well and they are in the same rarity wagon.

Chansey should be little easier than Starmie while Kanga little rarer. However, location would give me more info in case I need to look into.

Spawns are not set in stone. With the time some will be re-located and replaced with something else. Consider few of them as a bonus for the time being. As for the rarity, I let the community to decide about rarity due to several reasons. It will need some little time for the community to decide about rarity. Once I notice I have enough to do changes I will do it.

Keep in mind that people are yet to battle on a competitive scene and that there will be a lot collectors. I am not able to know in what someone will be interested but I can narrow it down and notice as you collect. For a few days I've been noting down the demand list and viability. When I have enough info I will be changing some things. Don't mix up this with "my pokemon will be common and useless" style updates. That wont happen.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

Thank you so much @Red for your help and understanding. I will keep cheer for coming updates to Encounter Rates!

[glow=magenta]Let the flowing current of bountiful imagination shards gather altogether and give birth to a new version of what your disillusioning society knows as 'World'.[/glow]

Searched for 1 Staryu for 25 hours, dint found one, i fished with superrod only bye night on good place, i caught a shiny psyduck and a shiny tentacool but i havent seen a stary even no shelder.

I really want a staryu but when i finally have one, who says it wil have good IV, i am feeling bad about this.

33a9ksz.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I am reopening this discussion, because, I finally made it to get the Super rod, and I been searching for Staryu, in Cherrygrove City, for about 2 hours... with no luck. You must know that Cherrygrove only has 3 Pokemon spawning by using a rod, Tentacool, Tentacruel and Staryu, so I thought that place would be perfect to find a couple, but not even a single one appeared so far... and I understand we should have a hard time finding certain Pokemon, but I found Budew, Carnivine and Spoink in Hex forest in less than 1 hour... why my lovely Staryu has to be as hard to find as a Dratini :Frown:

Sorry if I sound mean or complaining, but I am pretty sad... I understand about Absol or Shinx being hard, because Kanto/Johto are not their regions, but Staryu and Shellder are Pokemon from Kanto, and like I said before, not even Overused, like Dratini.

I hope I wasn't very rude, and thank you for reading this.

Everyone's hunting in Dragons Den because its great place for money and experience. Thats why there are more dratinis/bagons than starmies.

I myself caught 3 bagons and an axew only today, where as past 3-4 days found 0.

Keep searching and you're bound to find one :)

@Arroar wow, sorry but I wasn't sending that Post to you, and let Red to respond before going all crazy. I am letting him know about it because HE told me about new spawn rates. (Edited. Removed unnecessary comment.)