Encounter Rate

Scaydi

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Sanchez Sorry But I didn't understand what you said.

@Quakkz I am not saying they should be ultra common now, but look how many people has Shellders and non abandoned Staryus in game? It is a much lower number than most of rare Pokemon. I understand they hold items, but, like all the other Pokemon, not all of the ones you encounter will hold items.

[glow=magenta]Let the flowing current of bountiful imagination shards gather altogether and give birth to a new version of what your disillusioning society knows as 'World'.[/glow]

@Sanchez Sorry But I didn't understand what you said.

@Quakkz I am not saying they should be ultra common now, but look how many people has Shellders and non abandoned Staryus in game? It is a much lower number than most of rare Pokemon. I understand they hold items, but, like all the other Pokemon, not all of the ones you encounter will hold items.

that was just a random statement from my side, i wasnt refering to anybody

@Arroar wow, sorry but I wasn't sending that Post to you, and let Red to respond before going all crazy. I am letting him know about it because HE told me about new spawn rates. (Edited. Removed unnecessary comment.)

I have no idea what the comment you removed was but I wish you kept it there. No regrets and all that crap. Anyway, Where in my comment was I being crazy? Also, This is a forum, Not your personal message board. Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean you should get all... "angsty". All i said to you want you must work harder.

30203 @Sanchez Sorry But I didn't understand what you said.

What sanchez was saying, quite clearly I might add, is that both staryu and shellder's evolutions ARE overused, just like Dragonite. If you had clicked the links he posted, youd have seen that

"Maybe love is just an economy based on resource scarcity,

but what I fail to see, is what that's got to do with you and me"

-Father John Misty