Trading Items

Firelordsin

Is there a better way to trade items? I've been selling them while Pokemon hold them. It's annoying because 1) That means I'd have to frolick around in the grass catching Pokemon so that I'd have some to hold items for trades. 2) I can't guarantee I'll get the Pokemon back. It's just an unnecessary system.

If there's a better way to do this, please tell me. If there's no better way to do this then can Devs please fix the item trading system without having to use Pokemon? :confused:

71r62p.jpg

Creds to CarlosAST for the sig ^.^

For now this is the only way to trade items, however an auction house is planned for the future and the sale of items can be taken into account. Note that we are under development and many features are still missing.

PROHexy.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

For now this is the only way to trade items, however an auction house is planned for the future and the sale of items can be taken into account. Note that we are under development and many features are still missing.

This sounds awesome I would love an auction house system!

[glow=red]Is there a better way to trade items? I've been selling them while Pokemon hold them[/glow]. It's annoying because 1) That means I'd have to frolick around in the grass catching Pokemon so that I'd have some to hold items for trades. 2) I can't guarantee I'll get the Pokemon back.[glow=red]It's just an unnecessary system.[/glow]

If there's a better way to do this, please tell me. If there's no better way to do this then can Devs please fix the item trading system without having to use Pokemon? :confused:

1. No sadly..

2. I agree its a wasted system items should be tradable without wasting money on trains to travel to the specific centers and on balls to catch pokemon to hold the item in the first place.

3.[offtopic]The game corners were a better money sink that doesn't annoy the player base. Just fill them of stuff you can ONLY get in the game corners and dont allow buying over 50coins make sure you have to earn the coins.[/offtopic]

Only the inferior talk down on others regardless of their privileges or positions.

Inferior to their community with their heads in the clouds unwilling to evolve.