Android Resolution

Matzeus

The Android Client is finally out! :) Thanks for that!

1. But I would like to suggest something:

The games resolution is automatically pre-set to the devices native resolution.

For example:

Nexus 7 (2012) : 1280x800

Sony Xperia Z : 1920x1080

For some reason you cant change the resolution ingame, which makes the game more laggy because they are at MAX.

Please make it possible to change the games resolution on Android.

2. Another thing that bothers me are the controls. You cant change directions without having to retap the display. :/

You literally cannot change android resolution. its impossible. the screen only has that resolution.

Shane is working on a zoom option and better GUI scaling for 1080+ devices (i use a galaxy s4, so i feel your pain)

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Well, at least not without root :D

But wouldnt it be possible to reduce the texture quality in order to improve performance?

Event root apps dont change PROs resolution, i am running CM11 so i know all about tweaking aspects of a device.

Yeah, 'zoom' would basically mean reducing the view distance

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.