Are these pokemons existed yet?

Wargasm

hello, i d like to know if these pokemons are existed or not yet in the game (and which region if possible) :

Regice, Florges, Carbink , Probopass , Registeel, Aegislash, Thundurus, Darmanitan

Thank you in advance

EDIT : also mention if some of them requires membership, thanks

145746 hello, i d like to know if these pokemons are existed or not yet in the game (and which region if possible) :

Regice, Florges, Carbink , Probopass , Registeel, Aegislash, Thundurus, Darmanitan

Thank you in advance

EDIT : also mention if some of them requires membership, thanks

Hi Wargasm. Out of all those pokemon the only one obtainable in PRO at the moment would be Florges. You can find the first evolution of Florges, which is Flabebe, in the grass of Water Path in Sevii Island 6 during daytime only. You need to have membership to access this area. Just take into consideration it is an extremely rare pokemon so you could be farming for hours before finding one.

None of the other pokemon have been implemented yet. You should probably take note that legendaries in PRO don't tend to be catchable (the exceptions being mew and celebi), so I doubt you will be able to catch the legendaries you have listed even in the future.

Hope this helped.

145755 ok, thank you very much for your reply!! is there any place in forum that i could see what are the membership's requested pokemons in the game?

You should check out the Updated Miles Spawn Guide for a list of all the available pokemon and their locations and ms requirements. Happy hunting.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17244