Lighter game, heavy ones are snob

Luxbellum

Listen i dont think good games should require a lot of resources, they might be lighter, a netbook without graphic indexed card cannot run game nicely, And apk takes years TO load, reloads from 0% if switch tasks from pro to whatsapp And back for example. This really has TO be fixed even for phones worse than mine which is average good.... This is an snobism... A lot of time loading im sure you can make it lighter

145791 Listen i dont think good games should require a lot of resources, they might be lighter, a netbook without graphic indexed card cannot run game nicely, And apk takes years TO load, reloads from 0% if switch tasks from pro to whatsapp And back for example. This really has TO be fixed even for phones worse than mine which is average good.... This is an snobism... A lot of time loading im sure you can make it lighter

For the android loading time and the switching problem I agree with you.

From 2015: I'm still here

Clearly you don't see just how much is required. The android port takes ages to load because it loads everything required into memory (~750MB worth of data). there are some shader effecte that require a gfx card, so a netbook simply isnt good enough. PRO was built for slightly more powerful hardware. my computer is from 2010 yet can run it at 600 fps.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.