Legendary Dog stone and Ho-Oh data

Shadowskill

145859 I can't get this scientist to give me a Legendary Dog Stone and then fight Ho-Oh (I can't see Ho-Oh at the top of bell tower).

I already have all caught data + the seen data of legendary dogs and lugia and celebi.

celebi.png

There is also a not specified time requirement which appear to be around 700hours, but this is not official.

From 2015: I'm still here

Hi there,

can you take a screenshot of the place where Ho-Oh is supposed to be?

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I think my NPC bugged too.

The scientist doesn't wants to give me a legendary stone, but I've been able to beat Hooh on the roof...

I'm blue server, got +487 hours playing (7th ladder xD). I've seen all 251 first poké, including Celebi in Ilex Forest.

I catched them all except legendaries. The scientist Rey in Sage Tower "Please come back later"

FYPlHNQ.png

And Scientist Alexander "Please don't disturb me" ...

Zrdrtps.png

At this time got 81 evolved datat in dex..

BLUE SERVER PLAYER

PROFR Guild Master

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to open this issue again.

I have completed the caught data for Johto, ive killed the legendary dogs as well and have them in seen data of my pokedex.

I would like to ask if I can fight Ho-Oh which I cannot see at the top of Bell tower.

That's all I want, to fight Ho-Oh which I cannot see at the top of the bell tower. Thank you

I heard for the dog stone you need 1k hours. However for ho ho you don't need 700, i battled him with 650 or so.

Dog stone no longer needs 1k hours, I think 700 will do.

Ho-Oh, if I recall correctly, is supposed to be battle-able as soon as the three dogs are defeated, no hour requirement needed.