Need an good Animated profile picture (4m budget)

Shiirahoshi

I need an well animated profile picture please .
Idk if all this is possible. 

My wishes :

I would like to have the  signature removed

The water a bit softly animated like it splashed around make it a bit alive to have the feeling it moved from an impact

The pokeball middle circle glowing up dark blue(or myb red , idk what looks better )  - not to fast blink, more kind of a glow up , charge up ,2 seconds probably if possible.

The area where to ball opens , have a soft  steam coming out , like its keeping something strong or is about to open.

Her eyes a bit shimmering beautiful like of an angel in the same color.

Softly animated hair like a few hair strings moving around in the wind from the movement or wind

But please consider the gravity too , like  if the water goes splashing some direction , the  hair should realistic go some way  where the impact came from to make it look real and not unnormal . + the steam of the pokeball  cannot go just straight up if there was a blast infront so it goes more to the right and softly up

And if possible make the  the animated pic be able to fit fully in the profile .    And send the same in original size too  , so if it looks trash i will just crop it in somehow .

Original picture
111111123334213123123.PNG.9df5dd3633b82ecba980fd0024eae7b0.PNG

Where i like the changes
new.jpg.c9c15e2755cd437df6cd6e1a1672f2a7.jpg

Example from past work :
This is some artwork that not have to much but just to have an idea for u how it could be maken more alive .I remember this was just an prototype picture , i told him to change then the steam to more go the direction from where he is punching  cause it looked like clouds around . That it go more out of his hands from the move . And the red blink slower
20210418_203226.gif.ec03d667265f15d477f2e7348444dbce.gif

Edited by Shiirahoshi