+350 hours for mew ?!

Foxkilers

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude mew isn't even worth that much. At the end of the day it's about pvp and i can give a couple of UU tier pokemon that can solo mew. In PRO legendaries are nothing but trophies and collections for your time you invested in-game and nothing else.

Exactly, Mew or some others legend will never worth for pvp, so please keep it PG. And these legend only for your collection and trophies, nothing more. So why it will be the problem for not get it? Because you cannot trade it also. And I don't think people only spend 1 hours per days in game. Bear in mind that PRO is MMO, spending time is requirement for that. Not like handheld, you can rush it and then done!

146205 Exactly, Mew or some others legend will never worth for pvp, so please keep it PG. And these legend only for your collection and trophies, nothing more. So why it will be the problem for not get it? Because you cannot trade it also. And I don't think people only spend 1 hours per days in game. Bear in mind that PRO is MMO, spending time is requirement for that. Not like handheld, you can rush it and then done!

i'd have to disagree, mew is actually quite a useful pokemon for pvp. It doesnt need epic ivs either, just a decent nature that doesnt cripple its defenses. The same can be said of celebi, both can run good baton pass or support sets.

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png

146205 Exactly, Mew or some others legend will never worth for pvp, so please keep it PG. And these legend only for your collection and trophies, nothing more. So why it will be the problem for not get it? Because you cannot trade it also. And I don't think people only spend 1 hours per days in game. Bear in mind that PRO is MMO, spending time is requirement for that. Not like handheld, you can rush it and then done!

i'd have to disagree, mew is actually quite a useful pokemon for pvp. It doesnt need epic ivs either, just a decent nature that doesnt cripple its defenses. The same can be said of celebi, both can run good baton pass or support sets.

Dont comment, update & complete ur tierlist explanations, now. Kappa jk