+350 hours for mew ?!

Foxkilers

146121 It's true that 350 is way too high.

If you play 1 hour/day or 7 hours/week, you'd still have to play almost an entire year to be able to do the quest.

The requirements to get something rare or unique in a game can be big, and it's normal, but I also think that you should be rewarded for "being good at the game", or just simply for your ability to complete a difficult task.

For the mew quest, this has nothing to do your skill, you could be the best player in the world, you would have to wait a ridiculous amount of time to be able to start the quest, and that's why it is frustrating and, in my opinion, should be changed.

For the game to be fair, the only things that should dissociate a player A and a player B in their ability to earn something in the game should be their "skill" or their actions, what the did in the game previously. But simply being around is not an action, and it is even less fair if you consider the fact that not everyone can "invest" 350 hours in a game that really is finished way before that moment.

Yet, I understand that legendary pokemons should be hard to obtain, but being connected for 350 hours isn't hard in itself, it is just easy for some people and impossible for others, and that's unfair. Maybe there could be some ridiculously difficult fights to win in order to get Mew.

In fact, I kind of think that the developers of the game will change this and that they just didn't really had the time to think about it, and they just wanted to add a little "bonus feature" to the game while they focus on more important stuff. So, that's frustrating but I guess/hope that it's only because the game is still in development and that the Mew quest isn't a priority, therefore a simple playtime requirement (that i still see as ridiculously high) was considered good enough.

If that's the case, and if they decide to change it later or sooner, I just hope they do something fun and challenging, like some weird difficults fights, but not something boring, easy and repetitive such as "get 500 caterpies" or something.

+10000

Absolutely the best post

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

160753 In my opinion 350 hours is not that large to complaint about :kiss:

Yeah,its an mmo,what did they expect?You need to work for them,they are legendaries for a reason.(Nice avatar btw,the anime is pretty good,but i like the president the most)

To work for them? asolutely nothing have changed since I posted this subject my skill is not better or something like that...

146121 It's true that 350 is way too high.

If you play 1 hour/day or 7 hours/week, you'd still have to play almost an entire year to be able to do the quest.

The requirements to get something rare or unique in a game can be big, and it's normal, but I also think that you should be rewarded for "being good at the game", or just simply for your ability to complete a difficult task.

For the mew quest, this has nothing to do your skill, you could be the best player in the world, you would have to wait a ridiculous amount of time to be able to start the quest, and that's why it is frustrating and, in my opinion, should be changed.

For the game to be fair, the only things that should dissociate a player A and a player B in their ability to earn something in the game should be their "skill" or their actions, what the did in the game previously. But simply being around is not an action, and it is even less fair if you consider the fact that not everyone can "invest" 350 hours in a game that really is finished way before that moment.

Yet, I understand that legendary pokemons should be hard to obtain, but being connected for 350 hours isn't hard in itself, it is just easy for some people and impossible for others, and that's unfair. Maybe there could be some ridiculously difficult fights to win in order to get Mew.

In fact, I kind of think that the developers of the game will change this and that they just didn't really had the time to think about it, and they just wanted to add a little "bonus feature" to the game while they focus on more important stuff. So, that's frustrating but I guess/hope that it's only because the game is still in development and that the Mew quest isn't a priority, therefore a simple playtime requirement (that i still see as ridiculously high) was considered good enough.

If that's the case, and if they decide to change it later or sooner, I just hope they do something fun and challenging, like some weird difficults fights, but not something boring, easy and repetitive such as "get 500 caterpies" or something.

My english wasn't enougth good for say that but it s exactly what I want to say, I have around 320h now (ty broken leg), 320 pokemon caugth, all boss defeated, around 25 pokemon lvl100 and always locked by this hour requirement but like you say I understand developpers it's surely not their priority, it's already cool to have a way to get him and I wouldn't like to see everybody with mew behind them.

Anyway I continue to enjoy this amazing game, the last pokemon game I have played was gold and silver, rediscover a game pokemon and online it's just amazing I support developpers and I can't wait for hoenn now :P

161018 350 hours for a neutral nature terrible EV Mew... Whooooo

Yeah, RNG sucks. My Celebi was super bad in terms of IVs.

The staffs won't change anything though, we get only one shot at it, so whatever we got is what we have to work with, but hey, at least we have that one shot to begin with. For all we know the staffs could have locked all legendaries out.