I want to change my mail

Toaster

Hello, I just bought membership, I find out that I can't access my mail address, is it possible to change? I can give you anything you need for verify my identity. I can access both paypal and the account, but not the e-mail, also, as you could probably see, I always log in from the same IP.

Look around the account and recovery page. If you feel there is a lack of features and security options feel free to address same. When you register you are to activate the account via the link sent to e-mail presented. You shouldn't be putting e-mails you don't have access to. That being said, you being a donator is not relevant with the problem you are currently facing. We can only help you if you can help to yourself before addressing the issue. But like I said, give it a play around account recovery options and feel free to address issues and things missing.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

Look around the account and recovery page. If you feel there is a lack of features and security options feel free to address same. When you register you are to activate the account via the link sent to e-mail presented. You shouldn't be putting e-mails you don't have access to. That being said, you being a donator is not relevant with the problem you are currently facing. We can only help you if you can help to yourself before addressing the issue. But like I said, give it a play around account recovery options and feel free to address issues and things missing.

Are you saying that I can't change my e-mail?

If you have access to your account but you can't change the email through several security steps you may want to report that as an issue under general bugs.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.