PvP replays interface broken

Dorade

Hello,

I noticed while watching replays of my previous PvP battles that the interface is no longer the same.

Indeed, instead of having the interface with the play/pause button, now we have everything displayed like if we were pvping. Let me explain :

1 - We see the PvP entry battle informations where we can pick our lead : if i try to pick a lead it does nothing but again, not sure this is intented to be displayed like this

2 - The battle start right away after i launched the replay. Before we had to click the play button to start the thing

3 - Combination of 1 & 2 really makes me believe I just launched a legit pvp battle while i'm just watching a replay

4 - Once the replay is launched, I have the proper PvP interface, where i can chose either to surrender, attack, pick an items, etc... and no play/pause button. I cannot pause the replay anymore.

5 - once the replay is launched, i cannot quit it unless i log out.

6 - After quitting the game and coming back there is a bug where replays are blocked and it messes with my party

image.png.fee403fbe5fef79f2ff0e242ebf28692.png

image.png.52317dbc47ad3f5de9cbeeadfd2a6393.png

image.png.8e42cf1860fa61ed572509bceb9b2d0b.png

Yes this picture is taken from the replay, not from the real battle.

Here I logged out and logged in when I click the play button of any battle, instead of launching the replay, it puts back in my party the pvp mons i used during the battle (here scizor and rotom).

Indeed i had my hunting party here (kadabra gardevoir parasect wooper) and 2 slots were empty. After clicking the play button of a replay Scizor got added and then after clicking once more Rotom got added.

image.png.832b972c699c4434e6c36f2afda13719.png

If i log out again the party is back at normal (no more pvp poke).

Let me know if you need further information

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...