New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
-
Dorade PVP shop (Update 13/09/2026)
-
Dorade PVP shop (Update 13/09/2026)
-
PvP Season Idea: Ban the Viability Rankings
The main issue I see is very few people will do pvp during this experiment. Why ? Because who has some pvpable NU/PU/RU tier pokemons ? PRO is not showdown. You can't just decide to flip the table and play with a random bold palossand... Will people hunt low tier pokemon just for an experiment ? Probably not. Would they buy the few ones available on market for stonks ? Likely no. Perhaps this is appealing to people with such mons already available in their pc, waiting to be used. I am one of them. I think it won't be enough... If you want to enable all the good aspects (market boost, hunt boost, etc...) of using NU/PU/RU mons, then it has to be playable more than just once
-
[Tool] PRO Hunting Tool - Shiny Overlay Tracker - (Mobile Version Coming Soon)
I have been using the app for a few weeks now as a tester. Although I did find a few bugs, the developer has always been super fast and efficient to patch them up and also very listening to whatever improvement/new features i could propose. It's a cool app and so far I can tell it works and it gives me data that i wish i could have had directly from the game. For instance I like to compare the % of each spawn during my hunt session or the average ivs I get on my catch with my guildmates. It helps me backing up my claims that I am indeed the most unlucky player out there. Because the app will tell you all about your shiny/forms encounters.... but that won't help those spawning in the first place 😅 I recommend ! 👌
-
Dorade PVP shop (Update 13/09/2026)
-
Dorade PVP shop (Update 13/09/2026)
-
Dorade PVP shop (Update 13/09/2026)
-
Dorade PVP shop (Update 13/09/2026)
-
Dorade PVP shop (Update 13/09/2026)
-
Dorade PVP shop (Update 13/09/2026)
-
Dorade PVP shop (Update 13/09/2026)
-
Dorade PVP shop (Update 13/09/2026)
-
-
Dorade PVP shop (Update 13/09/2026)
-
Dorade PVP shop (Update 13/09/2026)
-
Dorade PVP shop (Update 13/09/2026)
