Client Crashes 64 bit

Deejayfowler

Hi wondering if anybody knows some form of workaround for the .exe crashing randomly after a little bit of time normally would not be fussed over a crash or 2 but cant seem to progress through the game due to this as its happened twice in 2 days on elite 4 and as u all no its got a 24 hour cooldown or along them lines causing me to have to wait another day and scared to even try it again tomorrow because if it does it again ill end up throwing pc out of the windows :P

currently using windows 10 latest graphics drivers etc 64 bit client everything all updated way above the requirements etc to run the game wondering if its some form of memory leak in the client or some form of conflicting with my stuff

thanks

TLDR; game crashing 64 bit need work around :D

Hi wondering if anybody knows some form of workaround for the .exe crashing randomly after a little bit of time normally would not be fussed over a crash or 2 but cant seem to progress through the game due to this as its happened twice in 2 days on elite 4 and as u all no its got a 24 hour cooldown or along them lines causing me to have to wait another day and scared to even try it again tomorrow because if it does it again ill end up throwing pc out of the windows :P

currently using windows 10 latest graphics drivers etc 64 bit client everything all updated way above the requirements etc to run the game wondering if its some form of memory leak in the client or some form of conflicting with my stuff

hello , the way I have to solve this problem is:

however much your WIndows is 64 bits and you are using the 64-bit patch , check the internal settings of the computer and see if the capacity it is compatible with an operating system 64bit need , I believe it to be that u have to change your windows 32 -bit , so you can have an improvement in the performance of your pc and play. I hope this helps . = )

hello , the way I have to solve this problem is:

however much your WIndows is 64 bits and you are using the 64-bit patch , check the internal settings of the computer and see if the capacity it is compatible with an operating system 64bit need , I believe it to be that u have to change your windows 32 -bit , so you can have an improvement in the performance of your pc and play. I hope this helps . = )

gonna give 32 bit a whirl for today cant see the harm in it for such a low requirement game but as for set up goes my pc is running perfectly fine for 64 bit programs only this 1 been giving me a issue i believe the issue could be windows 10 os will try compatibility settings aswell

set up

cpu=fx 8350

GPU= x2 7950 3gb

Ram=8gb corsair vengence

and everything up to date with windows update etc