mysterious cultist wq npc

Forcefull

hi staff i want you to remove the annoying message that came after each submision of pkemon (are you sure you want to offer this ... ?) or make it as player can choose if yes for all or he will think after each submission if he will offer the pokemon 

image.png.4483a30a7521e5ffb8962c1e5c6f6e1d.png

p.s= sry 4 my bad language

Edited by Forcefull

10 minutes ago, Forcefull said:

hi staff i want you to remove the annoying message that came after each submision of pkemon (are you sure you want to offer this ... ?) or make it as player can choose if yes for all or he will think after each submission if he will offer the pokemon 

image.png.4483a30a7521e5ffb8962c1e5c6f6e1d.png

p.s= sry 4 my bad language

I think the same about it too, but on the other hand, it's just a safety measure taken by the game so you won't submit the wrong Poke.

e.g- You got an epic Bidoof and a normal trash bidoof side by side and you clicked on the wrong one by mistake, as of now the game would ask for confirmation and you'll just click on NO and retrieve your poke or If you think that this is the poke you wanna submit, click YES and then your poke will be submitted. But imagine if there was no switch to it, your epic mon would have been submitted without any warning.

that's just one example, just imagine so many people click on 'No' while submitting, everyone's poke which they don't want to submit will be gone just by one misclick.

So I think there should be a confirmation toggle option. From which we can toggle on or off the confirmation option, So we can turn it on while submitting a few pokes and OFF while mass submitting.

Well, this is just my thought, and yeah sorry for my broken English.

Thank you

Edited by Itzronin