mt.silver

Munsam

146531 hi im Munsam i have the problem i cant walk into mt silver//// i have defeated the leauge en have mew. but now if i want to walk into mt silver i gos 2steps back? plsss help!!!

Your client maybe not updated. Try to delete and then reinstall it again, you will see the team rocket in mt.silver (the reason why you cannot go mt.silver)

146531 hi im Munsam i have the problem i cant walk into mt silver//// i have defeated the leauge en have mew. but now if i want to walk into mt silver i gos 2steps back? plsss help!!!

Your client maybe not updated. Try to delete and then reinstall it again, you will see the team rocket in mt.silver (the reason why you cannot go mt.silver)

windyy i tyd but it doesnt work. and now i can never see raikou in mt silver for celebi

Please be more accurate, no one can understand what's exactly your problem. Describe MORE !

You can go to Mt silver... You mean... the mountain ? ... the whole area ? a specific area in mt.silver ? or whatever ?

A screen would help, for instance.

4FVP

windyy i tyd but it doesnt work. and now i can never see raikou in mt silver for celebi

Then you can try [glow=red]F2[/glow] and type [glow=red]clear maps[/glow], relog it after. If it still not work, please talk the picture in the place you met problem. That will help me know clearly about your case. Thanks for your respond.

I had this same problem, there was a trainer which was invisible, i thought i was just not allowed to go in. i came back after few days, i got to battle the trainer and got trough. and yes it is the team rocket guy. I dont know how to solve your problem, but it went away for me in a day.

Just a Finnish guy doing his thing

Then you can try [glow=red]F2[/glow] and type [glow=red]clear maps[/glow], relog it after. If it still not work, please talk the picture in the place you met problem. That will help me know clearly about your case. Thanks for your respond.

i play this on my phone :(, my pc cant handle the downloud

i play this on my phone :(, my pc cant handle the downloud

The Phone version not updated really, so only thing you can do is wait for the next client update. Sorry for your inconvenience :(