WTS Insanely Epic Dusknoir

[glow=red]This is an auction on my Dusknoir which is currently Ev trained and lvl 100, with insanely epic stats and a nice pvp move set which makes it ready for pvp use as soon as its purchased. Below you'll find everything you need to know about it.

Currently The Highest offer is 450K by Whtafeeeling so I will not accept any offers below that. I will accept rare candy and MS. MS being valued at 130k and Rare Candy Valued at 11k.[/glow]

Dusknoir.png

Feel free to place your bids below if they meet the above criteria :y:

Note all bids are final so please be sure about placing your bid since you will be held responsible for it

The Estimated Time for bid foreclosure is 3 days, so the bid will end on the 25th at the same time this topic was posted, no bids will be accepted after that date.

[Note] I have the right to reject/deny any offers I find shady or unprofitable unless proven otherwise, the Highest bidder will be displayed on the top of the page, unless your name is displayed your still not the highest bid yet.

To be or not be that is the question

ShadowRanger|Silverpokelogoprofile.jpg Server|PseudoCode

Nope asking in the forum doesn't change anything, you outbid everyone in the game only to back down? that's not how this bidding works, Every action has a consequence and if it didnt then everyone would go arround outbidding people just for kicks and nothing would actually get sold, the same reason we have trade mods to moderate these transactions. Just because you merely got a better one doesn't mean you can decide to change your mind whenever u please, since its your fault for bidding on something then going to look for that thing in the first place.

I repeat you cannot withdraw until someone outbids you and just in case any funny shenanigans happen, I will be very careful with accepting c/o's now as in selectively accept c/o's as I've stated in the post, if anything seems fishy to me I will simply conclude it as invalid.

you have 3 days whether you decide to honor your commitment is entirely up to u but there will be consequences.

Good Luck and Good Day. :y:

well luckly i don't need that 450k. but you are manipulating forum rules. those rules are for fake bidders. my offer wasn't fake. i showed you what i caught just after 3 hours of my bid. you could cancel my offer without any harm because auction will continue 3 more days. but you didin't. i guess you really need that 450k. nvm be what you want. what goes around comes around.

i will buy as i promised unless someone overbids me.

147064 your title is insanely false.. it isnt insanely epic but rather decent............... toward the meh side....

um.. If you don't like it then feel free to leave. you have no right to judge my forum post simply feel free to buzz off and troll someone else. You are a nobody so I don't seem to care about your opinion nonetheless your judgement pal

147282 well luckly i don't need that 450k. but you are manipulating forum rules. those rules are for fake bidders. my offer wasn't fake. i showed you what i caught just after 3 hours of my bid. you could cancel my offer without any harm because auction will continue 3 more days. but you didin't. i guess you really need that 450k. nvm be what you want. what goes around comes around.

i will buy as i promised unless someone overbids me.

Bro I dont need your money I just like to make a point I am a very bad and evil person once you give me the opportunity and force that side of me out. Its completely and utterly your fault for bidding on something and then trying to catch the same thing, I am not your plan B. You see me as bad and as a dictator and I like being just that and to make it clear how much I am enjoying this I'm hosting an event with your 450k and going to give it out not even going to use it. I'll send you an official event invite after the bid just to show you how serious I am about it. I am just happy about passing judgement on you that I don't even care about the money as long as I prove my point

:y: