WTS Insanely Epic Dusknoir

147064 your title is insanely false.. it isnt insanely epic but rather decent............... toward the meh side....

I dont mean to be rude, but dude u are really stupid. First of all you saw the picture before you placed your bid right? its not like u did a blind bid or something. And if u did a blind bid then again you are stupid. Now stop complaining and deal with the consequences

147064 your title is insanely false.. it isnt insanely epic but rather decent............... toward the meh side....

I dont mean to be rude, but dude u are really stupid. First of all you saw the picture before you placed your bid right? its not like u did a blind bid or something. And if u did a blind bid then again you are stupid. Now stop complaining and deal with the consequences

i think you made a mistake. the user you quote is no the same that bid

147282 well luckly i don't need that 450k. but you are manipulating forum rules. those rules are for fake bidders. my offer wasn't fake. i showed you what i caught just after 3 hours of my bid. you could cancel my offer without any harm because auction will continue 3 more days. but you didin't. i guess you really need that 450k. nvm be what you want. what goes around comes around.

i will buy as i promised unless someone overbids me.

Bro I dont need your money I just like to make a point I am a very bad and evil person once you give me the opportunity and force that side of me out. Its completely and utterly your fault for bidding on something and then trying to catch the same thing, I am not your plan B. You see me as bad and as a dictator and I like being just that and to make it clear how much I am enjoying this I'm hosting an event with your 450k and going to give it out not even going to use it. I'll send you an official event invite after the bid just to show you how serious I am about it. I am just happy about passing judgement on you that I don't even care about the money as long as I prove my point

:y:

nice. i am going do to an event aswell with your "insanely epic" dusknoir :y: