Question Regarding Selling Pokemon on the Forums

Cycloenn

hello, I have a Marill that I want to sell. I want to sell it on the "selling Pokemon - gold" forum, but because of a lack of knowledge on the current price of the Pokemon, I do not want to do an auction, nor can I think of an insta price that is fair. Is it possible that I can put it in the forums and leave it open to offers, without it being an auction? Sort of like when I'm in game, and I'm selling a Pokemon, and when someone is interested, I ask them to offer, I can then decline or accept their offer based on if I want it, or negotiate with them to get a price that we both want.

Thank you for any responses, I'm really stuck

21 minutes ago, Cycloenn said:

hello, I have a Marill that I want to sell. I want to sell it on the "selling Pokemon - gold" forum, but because of a lack of knowledge on the current price of the Pokemon, I do not want to do an auction, nor can I think of an insta price that is fair. Is it possible that I can put it in the forums and leave it open to offers, without it being an auction? Sort of like when I'm in game, and I'm selling a Pokemon, and when someone is interested, I ask them to offer, I can then decline or accept their offer based on if I want it, or negotiate with them to get a price that we both want.

Thank you for any responses, I'm really stuck

Selling Pokemon topic doesn't mean you will have to just auction  only ...you can make a thread on it and put the image of the Pokemon you want to sell and just let people offer for it...easy 

• Like 1