New Pokemon Game!!!

Chizz

1. 1.

So, I would like to know how many of you would like "youknowwho" to make a different kind of Pokemon game which is more mature and 'realistic' in a sense?

I wrote up at 3am in the morning (and with english being my second language) a short plot for what this new game could be. Here it goes:

[Pokemon Muture Plot]

Humans and Pokemon have coexisted since the dawn of time but their relationship were not always without conflict. Primal humans were oppressed by Pokemon due to these creatures having mysterious powers. In fact some of these pokemon were even worshipped as dieties by humans in ancient times.

Throuhout history humans and pokemon would fight bloody wars but the human's rebellion would always be defeated by these superior creatures. It would seem that mankind was fated to be oppressed by pokemon for all eternity until the invention of the pokeball came along. What started as a simple tool to fight against pokemon by capturing and sealing them away became something else entirely.

Humans realised that instead of incinerating the pokeballs with the pokemon inside they could instead domesticate and train their new slaves to fight for the cause of humanity. At first the captured pokemon refused to obey their new masters and even attacked them causing some vitalities along the way. The pokeball was too powerful however as within an instant these magical creatures could be confined again.

Due to this and the threat of being destroyed while in their mobile prisons; most of these captured pokemon accepted this fate and fought for humanity against their own kind. This is why until this day when a wild pokemon sees a tamed pokemon it would attack it without hesitation remembering the bloodfeud of those who followed the humans and betrayed their ancestors.

The war would be known as the Infinity War named thus for the countless lived lost when humanity struck back at the creatures who had oppressed them for millenia. Today, childern go to school not only to learn things like maths or science but also to learn about pokemon. Here they are educated on various pokemon types and natures which would make them proficient at using these creatures in their everyday lives. Children are taught using borrowed and highly tamed pokemon belonging to their school under the supervision of their teachers.

This is because up until this day those who are careless around pokemon wild or trained still got injured and some unlucky fools even lost their lives. At the age of eighteen student would graduate from school and given the choice between government funded scholarships. Some would pick normal scholarships like getting a tiersiary eduction in accounting or law while others would further study pokemon and become researchers or breeders. All of these decisions are of course based on the student's aptitudes as well as their ambitions for their own futures.

There is one scholarship that is the most covetted and yet the most difficult to receive. It is the Pokemon Trainer Scholarship thus students who are able and willing will receive a pokemon as well as a Trainer Liscense to carry more than one pokemon on their person. They are to travel their region and even other regions across the world facing each other in non-lethal Pokemon battles with expenses like lodging, food and whatever else neccesities required by these students and their pokemon being funded by the government itself.

On the surface this is seen as a sport where young adults compete for their country's pride against each other and reminding the world that humans are superior to all pokemon. Everybody with a knows however that other than increasing humanity's strength by capturing and subduing pokemon; these trainers also represent a country's martial prowess if ever conflict between human kin arises. This is because of the three year scholarship these trainers are required to join their country's army and pay back their nation through service.

The reason why so few become trainers is not because of the dangers they will face from wild pokemon during their journey's or even the threat of falling prey to their own tamed partners. It is instead that most fear being sent to the frontlines of conflicts around the world and potentially losing their lives to superior Trainers than themselves.

This is because while in the scholarship it is possible to do single, double and even tripple battles in non-life threatening environments. In a real battle for live and death your ability to train, ensure the loyalty, and control an unlimited amount of pokemon at same time will determin whether you fall prey to your enemy, your partner or survive to fight another day.

Tell me what you guys think and if you would love a story like this in a Pokemon setting one day from "youknowwho".

If made a game I would like it to be a sandbox MMORPG with a "main quest" like story for those themeparkers and feature rich for those who just wish to play in a world like that. Imagine the game starting and you start at the final exame of your school in whatever region you chose. Doing a short written test and go on to do your graduating battle with one of the baby pokemon the school forces you to use cause pokemon are that dangerous. But wait your graduating battle is not against a NPC but instead against a PC and winning/losing will determine if you get a normal scholarship or an elite scholarship. Imagine time in game flows and one in game year amounts to three real life months and after three in game years pass you have to join a military and potentially fight for your country.

I don't know man to me that sounds so dope lol but I wonder what do you guys think?