Closed

Huntedcrow

Greetings,

If bid placed within last 30 minutes,

ah to be restarted by 30 min of last bid to prevent bid sniping.

I have removed this last part, as we already have a rule established that covers it up. You can not add self made rules, once you choose to make a forum post for your pokemon, you will ALWAYS be under PRO Auction Rules alone. Auction Rules I advice you to take a moment to read them, as not following them, will lead to sanctions.

Also, fom your previous post:

Bid 10k right now (example purposes only) I reserve the right to accept there bid

And close auction, not just cancel the ah when I feel like it without selling.

This is not accepted aswell! Once a bid is placed, you lose automatically the ownership of the pokemon, as such, you have no rights on the Pokemon once an auction has started.

image.png.88209c069a903c19471a2784952cc357.png

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

5 minutes ago, Zoruami said:

Greetings,

I have removed this last part, as we already have a rule established that covers it up. You can not add self made rules, once you choose to make a forum post for your pokemon, you will ALWAYS be under PRO Auction Rules alone. Auction Rules I advice you to take a moment to read them, as not following them, will lead to sanctions.

Also, fom your previous post:

This is not accepted aswell! Once a bid is placed, you lose automatically the ownership of the pokemon, as such, you have no rights on the Pokemon once an auction has started.

image.png.88209c069a903c19471a2784952cc357.png

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

No problem, i removed from my other ah also. Thanks for info.also obviously

Under pro rules, just want aware you already had a "Snipe avoidance rule timer rule"

It's why I added it just to make it fairer, but as there already in place no need for me to have it, thanks

For info and il check rules out soon when I get chance. Thankyou.  If both this comment and yours could be removed from the ah thread now I'd appreciate it, let's leave this space for the bidders , thanks again for removing the rule I added. 😊

Edited by Huntedcrow