Auction closed

Ira99

• Ira99 changed the title to Epic sceptile 26+ all stats 31 spatk
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please post the offers on a different comment, along with a proof by screenshot (if they're done in game). Otherwise I won't be able to know if someone has counteroffered.

As things stand, I still consider my 600k bid as winning.

Edited by Giorgio883

1535502440_DarkraiFront.jpg.619a78bd8102fe206a6e974a7774c60a.jpg

Greetings,

@Ira99 Please do not remove the original End Point from your post, you can indicate the time remaining (as long it matches the end point of course). I have edited the initial thread to post the following parameter:

48 hrs starts after 1st bid

Also, as @Giorgio883 have stated, please always provide evidence of the bids you receive in game with a ScreenShot. Failing to do so, those offers won't be valid. 

image.png.826ffc53ea9da102d19838720a385747.png

Also, you cannot edit your auction once it has started! 

image.png.240aab2b11e77e56bd5ecb9554d8c967.png

This auction started with a 3M insta, and as such, it will remain until the end with the same parameters.

Please make sure to read out Auction Rules as breaking them, will lead to punishments.

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

4 minutes ago, Zoruami said:

Greetings,

@Ira99 Please do not remove the original End Point from your post, you can indicate the time remaining (as long it matches the end point of course). I have edited the initial thread to post the following parameter:

Also, as @Giorgio883 have stated, please always provide evidence of the bids you receive in game with a ScreenShot. Failing to do so, those offers won't be valid. 

image.png.826ffc53ea9da102d19838720a385747.png

Also, you cannot edit your auction once it has started! 

image.png.240aab2b11e77e56bd5ecb9554d8c967.png

This auction started with a 3M insta, and as such, it will remain until the end with the same parameters.

Please make sure to read out Auction Rules as breaking them, will lead to punishments.

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

I have been watching this post i believe first i saw it was 72 hours auction (before first bid)