New Pokemon Game!!!

Chizz

So, I would like to know how many of you would like "youknowwho" to make a different kind of Pokemon game which is more mature and 'realistic' in a sense?

I wrote up at 3am in the morning (and with english being my second language) a short plot for what this new game could be. And have been informed my original post was a bit too gritty. So here is the candlelight version. Here it goes:

[Deleted]

I'm glad you think so! :)

This is of course not a request to PRO because this game is already amazing.

Just something to dream about with other people here who would like a vibrant online pokemon world and more mature plot.

I wonder what features a game like this could have? Like becoming a Gym Trainer and earn reputation by defeating challengers to buy items exclusive to that gym and being able to challenge other trainers in your own gym for seniority. Eventually be able to challenge for the position of Gym Leader yourself or earn enough reputation to create your own gym. It could even lead to gyms challenging each other to earn the right to give one of the 8 official badges or have all badges count and fight to occupy the best cities.

147114ping

First, you ve been warned by deathwing and your thread ve been deleted twice.

Though the current content were modified due maturity than last time.

Nothing wrong with creativity but your idea is all new from scratch. we won't change any story of our game nor apart from a story, you just put your idea in wrong place because we already started the game and no longer in Alpha test.

And I could say its pretty very wild idea of new universe, maybe you should start a fanfic instead, forget making/suggesting a game because that is another level of skill.

If you want to make this thread as fanfic instead of suggestion, pm me and i will unlock the thread.

147114 So, I would like to know how many of you would like "youknowwho" to make a different kind of Pokemon game which is more mature and 'realistic' in a sense?

May I ask what you mean by "you know who" ?

mM8upD5.gif

[glow=magenta]I am but a humble Former GM / Moderator.[/glow]

[glow=magenta]Do not PM me for ban concerns. I will either ignore or just delete them.[/glow]