Red Server Timeout Valuable EXP/Money

Euphoricsynth

147199 Server did a restart (no warning etc) while I was battling a Gym Leader. It restarted me to in front of the Gym Leader as if the battle already happened and I LOST my EXP and money without even finishing the battle...

The server has not restarted, it has crashed.

In fights, if you disconnect, whatever the reason is, it will be marked as a defeat. You are not the first and you'll be not the last.

This game is in beta and, as the homepare says, "Crashes and bugs are expected to happen any moment".

From 2015: I'm still here

And thats pretty much ridiculous to complain only about a small amount of xp and money, come on. At least if you were in the fight VS Celebi or Mew, complaining would be understandable. But in this case, you didnt really lost anything but maybe 30mins of grinding. I am sure you will survive this.

4FVP

There are people who lose to ingame bosses due to crashes and have to wait 2 weeks, there are people who were fighting Mew/Celebi and the game crashed so they wont be able to get them anymore.... And then there are people like you who come to forum to complain about a fight that you can repeat straight after lol yh u lose a few pokedolars but what is that in compare to much more important thins....