EERIE - A PRO Discord Bot

Frylock

On 12/9/2023 at 1:10 AM, Shinohara said:

I've been updating the PRO Discord commands lately (I've already completed a couple), step by step, so I know how much work goes into these things, especially because Discord Embeds are still a pain in the [butt] for responsiveness ("Inline" issues, for example).

I think you did a really amazing job on it, that's really amazing

So can you help me with the mailbox replacement as soon as possible? Woo hoo woo hoo.

• 2 months later...
On 2/17/2024 at 1:21 AM, Pilabius said:

I'm having trouble using the bot, it keeps giving back the message "The application did not respond"

image.png.f4692879751667c7558394c198944fa8.png

Hey, @Pilabius
Thank you very much for your contact, but currently our bot's hosting service is off, due to this our bot will remain down for some time, there is no ETA for our bot to be online again as we are still searching for free hosting services not for paid one. Once we find it we'll fix the bot again. Till now you can use PRO's official discord bot reborn.

Regards,
Frylock | Ojasvisharma26

image.png?width=1107&height=616

Edited by Frylock

• 2 months later...

Hey everyone!

We are thrilled to announce that Eerie, our beloved bot for Pokémon Revolution Online, is back up and running! 🎉

We apologize for the downtime and any inconvenience it may have caused. The disruption was due to issues with our hosting services, but we’ve got everything sorted out now.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Happy gaming, and feel free to reach out if you encounter any issues!

Regards,

Frylock | Ojasvisharma26

9 hours ago, Oobib said:

still working June 2024?

Yes, Eerie is still up and running as of June 2024! If you encounter any issues or have any questions, feel free to let us know. 

Regards,
Ojasvisharma26 | Frylock

Ojasvisharma26