Eon is bans every account I open.

Enes9696

To whom can I report Eon? You banned me from the discord forum. He has banned all my accounts. He is officially hostile towards me.
It bans all accounts I have opened one by one. I'm sure if I talked to the owner of the game, I would find a solution. 
but some admins abuse their authority. they can be really malicious and toxic. 
I want to find a solution to this problem please report this message to the boss of the game.

• Haha 6

• Administrator
19 minutes ago, Enes9696 said:

To whom can I report Eon? You banned me from the discord forum. He has banned all my accounts. He is officially hostile towards me.
It bans all accounts I have opened one by one. I'm sure if I talked to the owner of the game, I would find a solution. 
but some admins abuse their authority. they can be really malicious and toxic. 
I want to find a solution to this problem please report this message to the boss of the game.

Hello there @Enes9696

I am Shinohara, one of the Administrator of the game. I'll keep this really short.

The reason your accounts were banned were two:

• Macro Usage repeated times, on many accounts and for a long time.
  • Advertising Macro tools on our official platforms.

You have been found using macros several times during the past few years. Despite all the accounts you got banned for using them, you continued to create new accounts and keep using macros, which is really stupid.

No one is being hostile against you, but you are violating our game rules (which you accept when registering) and just getting punished for doing it. 

There is actually a solution to this situation: stop to use Macros and your accounts won't get banned;.

Locking this thread, have a good day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others