I need help with Kyurem.

Hor

I don't know much about the game mechanics, so I want to ask something
I caught a Kyurem and I want to Convert it into White-Kyurem. Is there any way to do that? If not, where can I get a White-Kyurem?

My Kyurem has pretty bad stats. Is there any way to fix it?
Hope someone can help answer this
Thanks a lot.

Dear @Hor

In order to convert Kyurem into White-Kyurem, you need both Kyurem and Reshiram, then talking to the stone in Eindoak cave.

You can go to Eindoak by taking a ship from Lilycove(Hoenn) to Eumi Theme Park, then taking to another sailor to move to Eindoak town. The cave is on the North of Eindoak town.

You can catch Reshiram in Dragonspiral Tower in Eindoak, but you need item Light Stone which is only obtainable by chance from Dungon of Truth which is only available during Christmas. So if you do not catch Reshiram or own a Light Stone, you cannot convert them to Kyurem-White for now. 

If you have further questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards, 
PinkFurret

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Pinkfurret said:

Dear @Hor

In order to convert Kyurem into White-Kyurem, you need both Kyurem and Reshiram, then talking to the stone in Eindoak cave.

You can go to Eindoak by taking a ship from Lilycove(Hoenn) to Eumi Theme Park, then taking to another sailor to move to Eindoak town. The cave is on the North of Eindoak town.

You can catch Reshiram in Dragonspiral Tower in Eindoak, but you need item Light Stone which is only obtainable by chance from Dungon of Truth which is only available during Christmas. So if you do not catch Reshiram or own a Light Stone, you cannot convert them to Kyurem-White for now. 

If you have further questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards, 
PinkFurret

Thanks for the answer, I really appreciate it.
I would like to ask one more question: Assuming I succeed in obtaining White-Kyurem, can I split it back into Kyurem and Reshiram?

• Checked/Done 1