Celadon Jesse and James?

Gconcept

1. 1.

147797 Found this by the Celadon mall, any ideas?

This is the first I see of it but the path to that area is now blocked, I'm thinking maybe it's time dependent?

4llwuOS.png?1

Red names = bosses.

Sorry, I meant any ideas on *how to get there*

Well being just added, maybe they are conded yet (e.g. Youngster Joey in Indigo Plateau). Maybe then they will remove the bus, or just move out the Rocket Grunt.

From 2015: I'm still here

148121 we cant fight them now, so wait instead of doing useless topics .

Jesus Christ you're a real c**t. OP saw something interesting and wanted to make a topic on it to discuss with other people. Isn't that what a forum is for? Good thing you're not a mod. There wouldn't be any topics left here.

Jesus Christ you're a real c**t. OP saw something interesting and wanted to make a topic on it to discuss with other people. Isn't that what a forum is for? Good thing you're not a mod. There wouldn't be any topics left here.

Okay guys, keep it PG. And updated for you guys, now this boss can beat (but you will need 1 pikachu lv100 for requirment if you not choose pikachu as starter) Hope it can help you all ^^ Cheers

Okay guys, keep it PG. And updated for you guys, now this boss can beat (but you will need 1 pikachu lv100 for requirment if you not choose pikachu as starter) Hope it can help you all ^^ Cheers

Wait do you need a pikachu level 100 to face them?

2przbrr.jpg