Speed violation warning on android

Popa

Hello, 

I was playing normally without any warnings on my PC, when i transfered to my android 13 phone it kicked me from the game due to speed violation even tho speed of the game is the same as the one on PC, got warning for perma ban.

I don't wanna log on my phone anymore until someone confirm that is all good.

Best regards

Got answered in game that is due to lag, nothing serious. You can lock the topic. 

Edited by Popa

Hello @Popa

I'm sorry for the inconvenience you experienced. PRO now have an Anti-Speedhack Tool, which bans or warns all users of Speedhack (a cheat that allows them to run way more quickly than other players), which helps us to fight against cheaters more effectively.

However, when people encounter a big lag spike, the server might consider they went from point A to point B really quickly, if you moved during that lag spike. That is something the Anti-Speedhack Tool will also detect as a speed violation. This issue is due to the detection system being rather new, and thus it can be a bit faulty.

In case you fear this issue might happen again to you,  you can press [F2] in-game and use command 'perf' to record your game, to use it as evidence if the detection fails.

Did you have any other question related to that topic?
Kind regards,

Caelestya

• 2 weeks later...