I'm New Not a Noob

Guest msgninja

Guest msgninja

Hi guys. I'm MsgNinja and I won't tell you guys my real name (because I might be a spy or a special undercover agent. You will never know) I'm a Pokémon geek and I remember the first pokémon game I play was Yellow. I just saw this game on YouTube and I decided to download the game and try it out myself but it turn out that the server is offline so I don't know if this game is good or not. This is one of the most longest down time I have ever been in so -1 for me because of this. I know it is in beta with epic pokémon so +2 for me.

I like Pikachu. Why? I have full collection of Pikachu gears like Hat, shirt, pants, jackiet, ect. So many Pikachu!!!!!

I just wonder what is PRO like? (Pokémon revolution Online) I never play it before and only saw youtube video of it and server is still down during the time of this post. (Will update later if this forum page let me) :Ambivalent:

I don't know what to say but I'm new into this "PRO". I'm not a noob to Pokémon world so don't ask. About the new Fairy type, don't bother asking me that since I hate those type. How is an awesome epic mean bad A## Dragon is weak against cute weak fairy type? That will make me mad. :Angry:

I hate pizza and love steaks. I need some milk right now. Here come Milktank :D :Smile: