All my Venipede's lost quick feet ablity

Rawbski

Description and Message

PRO Username: Rawbski

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

Left my Venipede WITH quick feet in the PC.

The Hidden Ability for Venipede yesterday was Quick Feet but today it was changed to Speed Boost.

Now my Venipede has Poison Point instead of Quick Feet/Speed Boost.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

cried

Description and Message

So all my Venipedes I was holding onto are have Poison Point instead of Quick Feet/Speed Boost.

I think you ruined every single Venipede anyone has gotten.

Any way this can be fixed?

I don't think there would be a point to screen shot this since people could say I have lied about the ability before it has changed.

If others could check their Venipedes and let me know how theirs are then that would be stellar.

I'm pretty sure Scolipede will stay the same because his Hidden Ability was Speed Boost and did not change like Venipede's.

Actually, today we looked again through the database and rewritten all the abilities that were either missing, or not suitable. As for the venipede family, Quick Feet was never one of the abilities they owned(check any website to confirm if you don't believe me).

nsyIQuy.gif

Venipedes had Quick Feet in Gen 5 but was changed in Gen 6 to Speed Boost.

Why not change the Quick Feet ability to Speed Boost? :confused:

Here is an example of Venipede's ability changing.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/68237246

and Bulbapedia Wiki quote.

"In Generation V, Venipede and its evolutionary relatives have Quick Feet instead of Speed Boost as their Hidden Ability. If a Venipede with Quick Feet is transferred from Generation V to Generation VI using the Poké Transporter, its Ability will become Speed Boost."

148369 Quick Feet was never one of the abilities they owned(check any website to confirm if you don't believe me).

PRO did have the hidden ability version of Gen5

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13567

I agree that PRO should be using the Gen6 H.A. of Venipede.

But what happened is you took the previous hidden ability that it had and turned it into one of it's common abilities instead of the Gen6 Hidden ability.

I agree that there is also no reason to downgrade anything to Gen5 but you downgraded transitioning Gen5 to Gen6.

I think the problem here, is that their Venipede has Poison Point when Quick Feet is supposed to be Speed Boost now, not Poison Point.

EDIT:

148369 Actually, today we looked again through the database and rewritten all the abilities that were either missing, or not suitable.

Ah, I think I understand the real problem.

A friend of mine mentioned Venipede in PRO used to have Quick Feet as one of its NORMAL abilities.

Basically, it used to have Swarm/Quick Feet/Speed Boost as possible choices, and now Quick Feet is fixed into Poison Point.