My mount stuck with me

Jslove829

Hi,

I'm new to report and I have no idea it's correct or not. My IGN:Jslove829, if anything wrong or you need more infomation you can pm me.

I want to report that when i walk into pokecenter and press mount after that the mount stuck with me no matter which place or building i go if i dont unmount or surf.

bug report

sKw7wnG.jpg?1

bug report

[glow=red]JS Minimarket (Item + Pokemon)[/glow]

148643 Hi,

I'm new to report and I have no idea it's correct or not. My IGN:Jslove829, if anything wrong or you need more infomation you can pm me.

I want to report that when i walk into pokecenter and press mount after that the mount stuck with me no matter which place or building i go if i dont unmount or surf.

bug report

bug report

bug report

have you tried to restart your client and tell if you still have same problem

148643 Hi,

bug report

bug report

bug report

have you tried to restart your client and tell if you still have same problem

I just use surf after that the mount wont stuck with me anymore.

what did you do before got the bug? did you pressed the mount before entering or after entering the pokecenter

i pressed the mount before entering pokecenter but the mount didn't show, so i go into pokecenter, it show after i go in pokecenter.