Crash reports

Gspec

1. 1.

PRO Username: GSpec

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

Nothing

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Change ingame settings

Restart my computer

Try using different bit versions

Description and Message

I have been holding off making this ticket, but at this rate it's just getting out of hand. So far I've been having fun with the game but there's been a minor problem which sometimes turns into a major problem which discourages me to keep playing. Whenever I'm just playing I randomly crash, I'd normally be fine with it if it was just once in a while, say once every 2 hours? But sometimes these crashes peak, usually going from once an hour to two times a minute. I'm sending this ticket to see if there's anything I can do to fix the problem, and if anyway you can assist me.

At the moment this is my current folder filled with crashes.</I>

90df9a0287.png

And this is my recycle bin folder filled with crash report folders I've deleted.

f9a5037aeb.png

<I>

I hope you can find a way to assist me in my problem, hopefully reducing the amount of crashes or reducing the crashes to never crashing :)

148706 PRO Username: GSpec

Nothing

Change ingame settings

Restart my computer

Description and Message

I have been holding off making this ticket, but at this rate it's just getting out of hand. So far I've been having fun with the game but there's been a minor problem which sometimes turns into a major problem which discourages me to keep playing. Whenever I'm just playing I randomly crash, I'd normally be fine with it if it was just once in a while, say once every 2 hours? But sometimes these crashes peak, usually going from once an hour to two times a minute. I'm sending this ticket to see if there's anything I can do to fix the problem, and if anyway you can assist me.

90df9a0287.png

And this is my recycle bin folder filled with crash report folders I've deleted.

f9a5037aeb.png

<I>

I hope you can find a way to assist me in my problem, hopefully reducing the amount of crashes or reducing the crashes to never crashing :)

Hi what your OS?

Have you tried this: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14738

and this: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=14688

148706 PRO Username: GSpec

Nothing

Change ingame settings

Restart my computer

Description and Message

90df9a0287.png

f9a5037aeb.png

<I>

Hi what your OS?

Have you tried this: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14738

and this: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=14688

I'm using Windows 10, the second link seems to be working as of now, I havn't crashed for 15 minutes :) Thanks! If the problem does continue then i'll just have to find another way.