Justbillionare

I am on gold server i have almost 10k hours and because i love and respect so much pokemon revolution online i wanna report my dashbord is bugged and i can transfer for free silver to gold server any moderator of can check this. I mean i can transfer any time not 1 time per month @Manbat

Edited by Justbillionare
  • Like 1

Hey there @Justbillionare

Thanks for taking the time to report this bug. Before going further and forwarding this issue to the relevant party, I just want to confirm a few things.

Is it possible that you misunderstood how server transfers work? To give a quick explanation, every user has a free server transfer. Once used, the free server transfer has a 1 month cooldown. During this 1 month cooldown, you may pay in order to transfer again.

Is it bugged to where you can server transfer any number of times for free?

Looking forward to your reply.

• Like 1

That's good to know. This is actually not bugged, but is intended. You were top 25 last season, 6th place, so server transfers are free for the entire month, with a cooldown of 1 hour, as stated here: 

Spoiler

image.png.5bc10ad55bb8d9e3499f3cf7f8113810.png

I hope that helped you out. Please let me know if I can assist you any further or if you have any other questions.

• Like 1

• Maisa locked this topic