AUCTION godly Azumaril Huge Power adamant (CLOSED)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, L0n3walk3r said:

nope,every offer prolongs it for 15 minutes

i only plus 5 mins when new player make a new offer last 5 mins and those player was offered at the same last 5 mins so i already plus 5 mins on the time. You can ask those player that I was notice them that i plused 5 mins when they bid 

• Lonelyforuonly changed the title to AUCTION godly Azumaril Huge Power adamant (CLOSED)

Greetings,

If a bid is placed within 5 minutes of the closing time of a lot the closing time will be extended with 5 minutes

@Lonelyforuonly You cannot dictate your own rules. You are posting a thread in our forums, as such you will abide the rules set in them. Please make sure you give a proper look into our Auction Rules

@Lonelyforuonly Can you provide every single Screenshot Chat with Foreverbog and Ainaa? 

image.png.01c3f6ed3f861e0cc082fa6c22c2f15a.png

I can see there are some hidden conversations with both. @Foreverbog @Ainaa Do you have the missing evidence?

Will be waiitng for your replies.

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

On 10/15/2023 at 5:25 PM, Zoruami said:

Greetings,

@Lonelyforuonly You cannot dictate your own rules. You are posting a thread in our forums, as such you will abide the rules set in them. Please make sure you give a proper look into our Auction Rules

@Lonelyforuonly Can you provide every single Screenshot Chat with Foreverbog and Ainaa? 

image.png.01c3f6ed3f861e0cc082fa6c22c2f15a.png

I can see there are some hidden conversations with both. @Foreverbog @Ainaa Do you have the missing evidence?

Will be waiitng for your replies.

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

Really sorry about the missing part but I didn't take picture but I can remember that @Ainaa was rush me going to trade because i was posting picture evidence of the auction and replied @L0n3walk3r . I dont have anything to lie and hide the evidence just forget about to taken picture of the missing part, you can wait to ask @Ainaa just for sure.

Greetings,

@Lonelyforuonly Like I have explained above, you are not allowed to dictate your own rules, you must follow the ones written in Auction Rules, to have fairness between all PRO forum users. 

This auction didn't respect the 15min rule, and prevented an on going bid war to happen, as such you will be punished in accordance. 

Regarding the outcome of this auction, the winner is by default (due lack of evidence) the last valid bidder, that being @Ainaa with a 2.4M bid. 

@Foreverbog last valid bid is of 2.2m.

Also regarding the bids, I have noticed, that even tho we can assume it's a mistake we must be fair, that Foreverbog bids were ''23'' and ''25''. Therefore, none of them are valid bids, unless, we would count them as 23 and 25 millions which im sure it's not the case here. 

With that said, when you hve stated the best offer to be 2.3m is technically incorrect.

image.png.64124c7b2d4dfb82738d80e356bc2fe6.png

Sadly, the outcome of an poorly handled auction, there's always a party that will not enjoy the final outcome. This case we will be judging that the bids made by Foreverbog are not valid, since ''23'' or ''25'' are far over (we can understand its a typo, but before he did bid 1.6M, so i dont know why he insisted in not bidding the right value). ''2.3'' even tho its not clearly stating ''k'' or ''m'' its far more consiustency with the auction bids, and quite understandable. 

Once again, this is an unfortunante scenario, for one of the parties.

With that said, Lonely, please be careful in the fufure, to abide to our Auction Rules & to always make sure the bidders correctly state the right amounts.

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.