Auctions

Panozzan

Hi i would like to make a suggestion cuz i've had a bad experience myself and i think most ppl will agree with me,regarding the fake bids at auction.So i recently was holding an acution and some guy fake bid on it at the very first hour of the auction,leading to no more bidding as the price was so high(10m).This had a very negative impact at the auction because only few ppl actually bid on it and as a result the price the pokemon listed was sold for cheap(as the rule states that the runner up has the right to claim the pokemon).I think this specific rule needs a rework and i want to suggest that we change it to-->The auction continues as it were before the fake bid take place.Meaning the c.o stays the same if the person still wants to bid on the pokemon,if not the owner has the right to start the auction again but with the same prices and time.Also if the first requirement is met the co and the timer will continue as it was.I think thats a fair rule as more ppl get the chance to bid on the pokemon and give the seller a bit of extra money.I think its not only for my personal good as i think most ppl will agree on that change as well cuz the auction is not canceled but continued from where it was.I personally have thought the idea of someone making an alt and fake bidding so he can get the pokemon for cheap,thats why i make this suggestion so everyone will be happy.