[restarting] action hlw and frokie gyara awesome!!!

• Play00boy changed the title to wts hlw gyara[sold]
  • Play00boy changed the title to wts hlw gyara [end]

Greetings,

@Play00boy Please make sure to use Report button below your message, instead tagging us. Will be much faster to reach you. Also, this will be the last time I will take actions without reporting it the right way.

@Usagainstluck You have been punished for false offering/bidding. @Play00boy you are free to reach the runner up to see if he is still interested in buying this pokemon, otherwise, this auction will be voided.

image.png.1364501eedd843847a07007348896b06.png

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

• Like 1

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

3 hours ago, Zoruami said:

Greetings,

@Play00boy Please make sure to use Report button below your message, instead tagging us. Will be much faster to reach you. Also, this will be the last time I will take actions without reporting it the right way.

@Usagainstluck You have been punished for false offering/bidding. @Play00boy you are free to reach the runner up to see if he is still interested in buying this pokemon, otherwise, this auction will be voided.

image.png.1364501eedd843847a07007348896b06.png

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

Thank you

• Play00boy changed the title to [restarting] action hlw and frokie gyara awesome!!!

Greetings,

@Play00boy I hope you have reachedt he runner up.

If he didn't reply or wasn't interested anymore, and you wish to make a new auction, then I will ask you to make a new post, as I will lock this current one.

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.