Multiaccount

Thodo

well every single of you typing -1 here have multiaccount and im fine with that because i have aswell! its okay to use it for easy trade evolve or doing boss or generally stuffs that not effective other players!!!! the problem is that something should change while a competition is active like bcc fcc and etc! u can disagree with that but its pure logic!! and for those who say<<using 3 accounts dont mean u can still hit>> ofc its not guaranted but u are doing triple the encounters of all the new players or people using 1 account!!!! so if it woudn't matter u woudn't use 3 accounts to inscrece ur chances! so it does matter! (always talking about while competition is active!!!!) take care i love u all

Edited by Thodo
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Thodo said:

well every single of you typing -1 here have multiaccount and im fine with that because i have aswell! its okay to use it for easy trade evolve or doing boss or generally stuffs that not effective other players!!!! the problem is that something should change while a competition is active like bcc fcc and etc! u can disagree with that but its pure logic!! and for those who say<<using 3 accounts dont mean u can still hit>> ofc its not guaranted but u are doing triple the encounters of all the new players or people using 1 account!!!! so if it woudn't matter u woudn't use 3 accounts to inscrece ur chances! so it does matter! (always talking about while competition is active!!!!) take care i love u all

Tripple the encounter? That would only be the case if you hunt on 3 accounts at the same time/multibox which will lead to a permanent ban. As the encounter animation isn´t that long, a third account in bcc or fishing contest shouldn´t give you an advantage/more encounters. I never participate with more than one account in those competitions but still disagree with your suggestion.

Take care.

• Like 1

Comp_4.gif

6 hours ago, Uxxelmon said:

Tripple the encounter? That would only be the case if you hunt on 3 accounts at the same time/multibox which will lead to a permanent ban. As the encounter animation isn´t that long, a third account in bcc or fishing contest shouldn´t give you an advantage/more encounters. I never participate with more than one account in those competitions but still disagree with your suggestion.

Take care.

not only its not optimal to farm 3 at the same time . but running bcc multi with more than 1 account is bannable anyway but Thodo insists and doesnt wanna understand for some reason . also naming players in a post is not the way to share your opinion . i ve done nothing against him yet somehow i am his problem or smtihng 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/28/2023 at 11:26 AM, Thodo said:

I'm pretty sure you get banned if multiple accounts rank in the top 25 during a catching competition and using 3- 4 accounts while farming is hard especially when multiboxing is banned(i think) and so is using 3rd party software like autoclickers