Is there a list of Pokemon that are not currently available?

Thejayeagle

All the pokemon until gen7 (not all are released and will come with the next region called astrella) are obtainable.

But there is some legendaries still missed for the moment like Hoopa/Meloetta/the sword trio (Terrakion/Virizion...) and the big legends (mewtwo etc... but there is darkrai from halloween event and reshiram at xmas event)

Pokemon from gen7 in game actually are : Dhelmise/Jangmo-o (right now in halloween map)/Komala (same as Jangmo-o)/Cutiefly/Mimikyu (halloween too)/Wishiwashi and Rockruff by a quest and a free Lycanroc in Mirage Island.

10 hours ago, Thejayeagle said:

I had found a list a while ago but it is out dated as I have a few of the mons listed in it. I'm going in my gotta catch em all phase so I wanna know what all isn't available atm. Please and thanks!

Greetings

I appreciate and thank you for trying to help @Mysticwind but I would like to add to that to give them a clearer idea.

All pokemon other than some legendaries, which I will list, upto Gen 6 are obtainable in the game. 

Some Gen 7 pokemon have also been released some are harder to obtain and are exclusive to some events. They are, Alolans(Gen 1 pokemon that have different typing and stats for their Gen 7 counterparts, for example, Vulpix/Ninetales-Alolan), Kommo-o, Ribombee, Lycanrocs(Midday, Dusk and Midnight), Dhelmise, Palossand, Wishiwashi, Komala, Mimikyu, as well as one Ultra Beast, Guzzlord that was available during an outbreak once. Solgaleo and Lunala are also obtainable from Gen 7 from Birth Island. No Ultra Beasts other than Guzzlord have been released yet.

A handful of Gen 8 pokemons were also released but don't have any active spawns as of now, that are, Greedent, Dubwool, Falinks. Legendaries, only Zacian and Zamazenta were released for a limited time but are in the game just no obtainable methods as of now.

List of all unobtainable Legendaries in PRO upto Gen 7 :

Spoiler
  • Mewtwo
  • Lugia
  • Ho-Oh
  • Kyogre
  • Groudon
  • Rayquaza
  • Deoxys
  • Dialga
  • Palkia
  • Giratina
  • Regigigas
  • Arceus
  • Cobalion
  • Virizion
  • Terrakion
  • Meloetta
  • Xerneas
  • Yveltal
  • Zygarde
  • Hoopa
  • Magearna
  • Marshadow
  • Melmetal
  • Necrozma
  • Tapu Koko
  • Tapu Lele
  • Tapu Fini
  • Tapu Bulu
  • Zeraora
  • Cosmog (We have Solgaleo)
  • Cosmoem (We have Lunala)
  • Type Null / Silvally

I hope this helps answer your question. Feel free to ask if you have any more questions regarding this.

Have a great day,
Fus1onflare

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.