goldenrod city storyline

Saygram

1. 1.

PRO Username: Saygram

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

i try to make goldenrod storyline and im in basement of market in 1st floor where are team rocket and i serch for pokemons in boxes/ i think that i collect them all butdoors to next floor say that i need to be assure but i check thos boxes about 5 times everyone from everyside...

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

relog and reinstal client

Description and Message

-snip-

Take a look at this post from yesterday and make sure you check all of those locations for the correct boxes. Every time I've ever played through this quest, the server failed to recognize at least one of the Pokemon---even though I'm sure I clicked on it---so I've resorted to spamming my space bar on all the locations and it eventually worked.

If you're sure you've found all of them, you can try multiple times to walk through the door. For some reasons, this can occasionally fix your issue.

Another thing you can try is to go back to the Goldenrod Underground Path (where you saw Gavin at the beginning of the quest). If he's no longer blocking the door, you can access the next part of the quest through there. If he IS still there, then it means you haven't found all of the Pokemon.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee