BMS problem not solved

Glitches

As i clearly stated here https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/227799-bms-problem/ , im already doing repel trick ofc, its not problem in pokemon spawn its problem that i catch 20-30 straight with bms and find 1 H.A at best... I noticed that this started happening from the moment i got trade banned (im not sure if that has something to do with my problem). If u call out on RNG he should not affect this much, im litteraly paying 40 coins every 3 days to find 1 in 20-30 foongus h.a who happens to be sync fail or trash ivs and i wont even talk about hp fire... Please look at this problem more carefully im litteraly already doing repel trick im hunting just foongus and i get nothing from having bms UP all the time...

1 hour ago, Glitches said:

As i clearly stated here https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/227799-bms-problem/ , im already doing repel trick ofc, its not problem in pokemon spawn its problem that i catch 20-30 straight with bms and find 1 H.A at best... I noticed that this started happening from the moment i got trade banned (im not sure if that has something to do with my problem). If u call out on RNG he should not affect this much, im litteraly paying 40 coins every 3 days to find 1 in 20-30 foongus h.a who happens to be sync fail or trash ivs and i wont even talk about hp fire... Please look at this problem more carefully im litteraly already doing repel trick im hunting just foongus and i get nothing from having bms UP all the time...

Greetings @Glitches

I am sorry again to hear about your situation.

As we discussed before,

4 hours ago, Fus1onflare said:

The Black Medallion or BMS gives you a 25% chance on encountering the Hidden Ability(H.A.) of the Pokemon you're hunting, even if so encountering one with H.A. is totally dependent on RNG. I can understand frustration might come when you're trying really hard but please understand it all is based on RNG and nothing can be done about it.

It also has nothing to do with your recent trade ban. Repel Trick hunting can only make encountering the Pokemon faster.

The Black Medallion or BMS is working as intended as it was checked to be not paused. In gold server, you encountered 28 Foongus this month, out of which 7 were with the Hidden Ability, which is exactly 25% of the encounters that turned out to be with Hidden Ability. 

I hope this clarifies this question of yours. Feel free to let us know if you have any other concerns regarding this.

Have a great day,
Fus1onflare

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.