Help

Provb

On 11/21/2023 at 8:28 AM, Provb said:

I realized my mega garvedor vs gallade quest has a problem, when my ralt is female and can't evolve into gallade, while the quest requires gallade, how can I fix this?

Greetings @Provb

For the Gardevoirite and Galladite quest(more info here), you can choose any one of the two Mega stones from the quest and buy the other one with either 100 PvP Coins or 200 PvE Coins. 

Assuming that you have chosen the path of getting the Galladite by showing Farmer Wood a Tauros, you need to show a freshly caught Ralts with 110 or more total IVs. 
For the next part, showing NPC Wally an OT Gallade at level 100 will start the battle with him. Note that, you don't necessarily have to train the Ralts you showed to Farmer Wood. If you don't already have a Gallade, you can train the one you caught.
The Kirlia(evolved from Ralts at level 20) you have needs to be Male to be able to evolve into Gallade upon using a Dawn Stone on it. Since your Ralts is female it cannot evolve into Gallade. The only solution here is to catch another one making sure it is male and then training and evolving it into Gallade and battling Wally.

I hope this helps answer your question. Feel free to ask if you have anymore concerns regarding this.

Have a great day,
Fus1onflare

Edited by Fus1onflare

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.

16 hours ago, Provb said:
Can I borrow someone else's gallade?

Greetings @Provb

I sincerely apologize for the misinformation given in the initial reply which I have edited and corrected. 

You need to use an OT Gallade/Gardevoir for the last battle with Wally. As for your case, you have to hunt a Male Ralts, as suggested before, to be able to evolve it into Gallade.
Follow this guide on the Megastones Megathread(more info here), it has suggestions for moves to use on the Gallade for the battle as well.

I hope this helps. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any more concerns regarding this.

Have a great day,
Fus1onflare

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

11 hours ago, Provb said:

thanh you

Hi @Provb

Glad that I could help. 

Since there are no further questions, I will now lock this thread. Feel free to create a new one in case of any other issues or questions in the future.

Kind regards,
Fus1onflare