About Z-Crystals

Yongatu24

15 minutes ago, Yongatu24 said:

hi, I have a problem with the teacher's assistant in trainers valley, since he doesn't send me  mt silver, there will be some prerequisite??

If you didnt get Z-ring before 15th November, you have to gain it from mono-tour now.

Oak aide dont give it anymore.

Edited by Mysticwind

On 11/24/2023 at 9:10 AM, Yongatu24 said:

hi, I have a problem with the teacher's assistant in trainers valley, since he doesn't send me  mt silver, there will be some prerequisite??

Greetings @Yongatu24

I appreciate and thank you for helping them @Mysticwind. I have split your replies into a new topic.

I would like to add to what they said. You have to first get the Z-Ring by winning the Level 50 Monotype Tournament, in Trainers Valley. Here is a guide on how to unlock Trainers Valley(more info here). After getting the Z-Ring, you can go speak to Prof's Aide and he will tell you the places to go, from here you can proceed with all the other quests about which you can find guides on YouTube from other players already. For the Type-Specific Z-Crystals, you have to enter the Level 100 Monotype Tournament(explained in detail below).

More detailed info on the Monotype Tournament are all listed in the quote below.

On 11/19/2023 at 3:23 PM, Fus1onflare said:

This is a daily tournament thus after completing it for the day, you can go again after 00:00 hours GMT+0.

Level 50 Tournament

The level 50 tournament is where you can obtain the Z-Ring. If you have the Z-Ring from the first release already then you may not go for this tournament. 
The following points have it all in detail:

• You need to have at least 3 Pokemon of the same typing for this tournament.
  • This has in total five rounds, all of which are to be won to obtain the Z-Ring.
  • Your Pokemon will have their levels reduced to level 50 for this tournament(the trainers are also level 50).
  • Other rewards include EXP Candies and PvE coins.

Level 100 Tournament

The level 100 tournament is where you obtain the Type-specific Z-Crystals. 
The following points have it all in detail : 

• You have to bring two monotype teams of three pokemon for each type(for example, three fire types and three water types).
  • There are total 11 rounds. You have to win at least 6 for the Crystal Seller to sell you some of the Z-Crystals associated to the Type of Pokemon used by the Trainer NPCs in the Tournament.
  • If you win all 11 rounds you can also earn a Z-crystal depending on the type of team you used. Other rewards include Pokedollars and PvE coins.

The spoiler here shows the dialogue that shows up after you have got the Z-Ring.

Spoiler

image.png.15a4e0ffaf731d66d2b0e47be4e3eaba.png

I hope this helps. Please don't hesitate to ask if there are any other concerns regarding this.

Have a great day,

Fus1onflare

Edited by Fus1onflare

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.

23 hours ago, Marcosdm1771996 said:

Donde se puede luchar en ese torneo?

Greetings @Marcosdm1771996

I have edited my reply accordingly to include Trainers Valley

It is where the Monotype Tournament is, right in the center of the map. Here is a guide on how to unlock Trainers Valley(more info here).

I hope this answers your question. Feel free to let us know if you have any other concerns regarding this.

Have a great day,

Fus1onflare

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.